Homes for Sale
NeighborWorks Great Falls offers wonderfully affordable homes for sale available through any real estate professional.
In addition to constructing new homes, we also renovate houses. Renovations are carried out by experienced contractors, including what is necessary to bring the home up to modern housing standards and may include new foundations, electrical, plumbing and heating system upgrades and other modernization work. This offers the best of both worlds - an older home with historic character that includes updated features.
We have 30 years of experience in building and renovating homes in the Great Falls area and would love to help you get into a home that is right for you. Click the link above to view our current listings.
Let Us Help You Become Homeowner Ready
Becoming a homeowner, particularly if you are having financial difficulties, can feel like a daunting task. Having someone who can give you tips and walk you through the process of becoming mortgage-ready will have a positive impact on the process and your future, and that is where we come in.
Buyer Qualifications (if using one of our programs):
- You must be a first-time homebuyer, or not have been a homeowner in past three years. If you are head of household with dependents, or a disabled member of family - you may also qualify.
- You must be below 80% median income
- Must complete Homebuyers Education Class (only required if applying for our programs, but everyone is welcome to attend)
- Must qualify for first mortgage
- Down-payment assistance and subsidy is available
- Deferred mortgages up to $50,000 for qualified first-time home buyers; require 29% of income be used for house payment (including principal, interest, insurance and real estate taxes)
- Contact your Realtor to submit a buy sell
- Contact your Lender to submit a completed loan package (your lender will work with our lenders to process)
Great Falls Area High School House Program
“I love what the high school house does for the kids, the community and the neighborhood. It keeps kids in school for graduation and puts them on a path to a good-paying job.” ~Instructor, high school building program