509 1st Avenue South, Great Falls, MT 59401 | 406-761-5861


Home Improvement Financing

Need some help with those projects that you have been dreaming about all summer? 

We have affordable loans to get you started! Some of the criteria are:

  • You must own your home.
  • Home must be located within Cascade County.
  • Home must be on a permanent foundation.
  • There are no income limits.
  • Loans can be for interior or exterior improvements.
For more information, call our office at 406-761-5861 or send an email to info@nwgf.org.

Emergency Loans

Most of us don’t have the means to save for large emergency home expenses that don’t qualify as an insurance loss, such as a collapsed sewer line. NeighborWorks makes emergency loans for homeowners who encounter home maintenance and repair emergencies.

Call our office at 406-761-5861 to see if we can help.

If you have equity in your home and have owned your home for 1 year, check with the City of Great Falls for loans available.

<script type='text/javascript'>
window.__lo_site_id = 78774;

(function() {
var wa = document.createElement('script'); wa.type = 'text/javascript'; wa.async = true;
wa.src = 'https://d10lpsik1i8c69.cloudfront.net/w.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(wa, s);