NeighborWorks Great Falls works with lenders who provide affordable housing lending. Our lender partners work directly with the borrowers and then send a package (see Reservation Checklist) to NeighborWorks Great Falls for processing. NeighborWorks Great Falls lending staff work closely with the lender throughout the process to ensure a timely approval and closing. Loan program information is posted to this website and is updated frequently as changes occur. Please check the website for any updates and important lender memos.
Our Lending Staff
- Pat Hilgendorf, Loan Specialist, email@example.com,
- Lori Yurko, Loan Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosemary Torkelson, Loan Specialist, email@example.com
- Linda Grossman, Loan Servicing Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Autumn Tigart, Loan Program Assistant, email@example.com
- Maureen Rude, Director of Statewide Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I become a NeighborWorks Lending partner?
Amortizing programs for down payment and closing costs assistance up to $10,000—with lower rates on these loans offered to lender customers where the lender participates in our “EQ2 Program”
Deferred payment loans for those with incomes below 80% of median income through the City of Great Falls HOME and State HOME Deferred Programs (limited to certain areas of the state as outlined in the program guidelines here)
The 20+ Community Seconds Program was launched in 2013 as a pilot and is currently available through a small number of lenders (see program guidelines here).