How to List a Rental
Thank you for choosing to list your rental property with NWGF. Our rental list is updated every Friday and distributed via fax, email, Facebook, and our website. Copies also are available at our office, 509 1st Avenue South.
- Rental information can be: emailed to email@example.com. faxed to 406-761-5852, dropped off at office, or relayed over the phone by calling 406-761-5861.
- Please use this form when submitting rental information. Save the form on your computer, fill it out and print it or email it to us.
- All properties listed must contain a street address and house or apartment number.
- There is a $15 charge for each listing, each month it is listed.
- As the property owner, it is your responsibility to call and cancel your listing once the property is rented or you are done running the ad.
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. Rental properties will not be listed or relisted if account is 30 days past due.